You can copy or move messages from one directory to another.To copy or move a message:
- On the Amazon WorkMail Web App toolbar, click the Mail icon on the toolbar.
- Perform one of the following tasks:
- To copy an item, select the appropriate message in the content area and click Copy/Move.
- If you want to copy multiple messages, press Ctrl while selecting the messages in the content area and then click Copy/Move.
- If you want to move a single message, drag the item to the new directory.
The directory names directly below the dragged message are highlighted and show the destination location when you release the message.
If you want to move several consecutive messages, press Shift while selecting the messages to be moved and drag these messages to the desired directory.
If you want to move several non-consecutive messages, press Ctrl while selecting the messages to be moved, release Ctrl and drag the messages to the desired directory.
In the Copy/move messages dialogue box, select the destination directory and click either Copy or Move.