If you use macOS, you can add the Amazon WorkMail account to use with macOS apps for email, calendar, contacts, reminders, and notes.To connect the Amazon WorkMail account to the macOS app. 1:
1. Open System Preferences.
2. Select Internet Accounts.
3. Select Microsoft Exchange Application.
4. Perform one of the following tasks:
- If using macOS Mojave or later:
Enter your full name and email address, select Sign In, and then select Configure Manually or Sign In. Enter your password and select Sign In.
- If using macOS High Sierra or earlier:
Enter your full name, email address, and password, then click Continue. The information you provide in step 4 will be used to automatically set up the email account. You can then select which macOS apps to use with Amazon WorkMail.