You can create and send messages with one or more recipients, add attachments, set the priority, or mark messages as important.
To send a message:
1. On the Amazon WorkMail Web App toolbar, click the Mail icon on the toolbar.
2. Click + New item and New email in the menu bar.
You can also click the plus sign (+) in the tab bar.
To add recipients, enter at least one name under To. Amazon WorkMail suggests previously used email addresses. To remove suggestions from this list, select a name and click Delete. If you want to add users from the address book or to the CC or BCC fields, click To and select the desired users from the address book.
(Optional) Do one of the following:
- If you want to add an attachment, click Attach. For more information on attachments, see Working with attachments.
- To mark a message as important, set its priority or request a reply, click the exclamation mark (!), the down arrow, or the flag icon.
- To mark a message with a request for a reply or as completed, click on the flag or tick icon.
- To save a message as a draft in the Drafts folder, click Save.
Enter the text at the bottom of the content area and click Send.